With a 98% open rate compared to email at just 22%, there is no doubting that sending a text message will get a great return of investment, be that visits to websites, inbound calls, or sales of your products. We know SMS marketing works and is already working for millions of businesses every day. https://smsforsmallbusiness.shutterfly.com/
Retail and SMS marketing are the perfect fit, they work amazingly together in harmony, boosting sales, brand awareness, customer retention and can help turn a small retail store into a huge worldwide brand.
Below are just 6 of the many ways that SMS can help retail.
- Text customers with special offers – If you have a sale on, text customer to let them know you have a sale, when it will finish, how they take advantage of it and what they will save.
- Purchase and delivery notifications – Send a text message after someone has made a purchase on your website thanking them and giving them details of their purchase. This can then be followed up with delivery notifications, making the customer experience even better.
- Get customers through the door – If you want more people to come back to your store, text them an offer that they can only obtain if they show the cashier. Which could lead to those all-important impulse buys.
- Let customers know about your new stock – Is your new season in? Or do you have a great new range that you want to shout about? Then text your customers and let them know.
- SMS loyalty programs – Allow customers to sign up to an SMS loyalty programme. Send them exclusive offers and texts when new products will be released that they can only get with your SMS loyalty programme.
- SMS Surveys – After a customer has made a purchase, send them an SMS survey with a couple of questions on asking how their experience was. Getting a better understanding of what your strengths and weaknesses are.
SMS For Small Business doesn’t charge more for our services, because we want you as a long-term Client. You can effectively reach your hard won Clientele at the best possible price. Visit our website, or give me a call. I look forward to serving you. Sincerely, Sean Brookshire, Owner, SMS For Small Business
Direct Text Marketing